Sunday, February 8, 2009

Long time no talk...

I am so far behind in pictures, since my last blog I have taken like 200 pictures. I will definitely get some up soon. So much has gone on and changed. Lets see Carter turned one!! Which was so exciting and he had a great time. I will put those up soon. I started working and thankfully I can be there with my little man. I work at his daycare. He is having a hard time still. He is confused because I am in the room next to him and he can hear me but doesn't understand why I wont come get him. The other day he put his little fingers under the door it killed me :(. It's so hard for me to hear him cry I want to run over and hug him! He is learning to be independent. It will benefit us both. It's a long day, hes away from me until 2 and them I am in his class until 5. My class is two year olds and they keep me busy! So cute though!! Loosing weight still be much slower than I would like! Everything is good and I can tell it's going to be a great year!!






Random picture hah

2 comments:

Terry said...

Congrats on the job! It's good that you can work at his daycare. Heartbreaking when they cling. I'd forgotten how bad that can be until this week myself. You're both doing great so you deserve a big pat on the back.

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

I can't believe Carter is walking!! That's great that you get to work at his daycare so you are close to him all day. But that would be hard also to be so close and not be able to go get him when he cries. He's such a cutie; I can't believe how big he is getting!