Saturday, February 21, 2009

Good Day









Eating my subway, he would cry if I took it from him. Big boy using his new top teeth!





At the park I dont know thought this was cute hah.

















Started out by sleeping in thanks to Josh & he cleaned the whole kitchen. What a doll haha! Today went to my dad's we went to lunch & had a great time. Then we headed off to Cameron's birthday it was so good to see him & everyone else! All those cute babies :D Had a hard week at work. Not going so well! Have about six moms calling me for in home child care. Think that would be better. Anyways he re are some more photos!

2 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

He is getting so big... i love seeing all these pics!

Celeste said...

Carter is soo big and grown up! What a handsome little man :)