Monday, August 4, 2008

Proud Day

CARTER IS 8 MONTHS OLD!! He has changed so much in the last month. He is saying "dadda" reaching out, pushing me away, trying to climb out of the crib, throwing temper tantrums etc..! He is also snuggling more I love it!! He laughs all the time hes a very happy baby!

So lately I have noticed that I am very pleased with most of the people around me in my life now. I have met some really wonderful people in the past two years. I want to spend more time around these people! Otherwise I have realized that since I have found more mothers to be around and just "quality" friends I am learning to not be so judgmental and make mature decisions. To those of you in my life now Thank you for being there for me!!

Time to go feed Cartah! Hah Josh picked a nick name for him its cute boobooshz can't spell it but its adorable hearing him say it.

3 comments:

­¤§HÅÑÑØѤ said...

i better be a Quality friend girrrl of 9years!..im off tommorow call me i love u

Unknown said...

Carter is sooooo cute now and so much fun I love spending time with him....

amy said...

He is growing up so fast! He gets cuter every day. Glad you guys are doing good.