Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Good Week

So today Carter & I went to see the neighbors where we used to live. They were so excited to see him. They think he is so cute & he's a good mix of both. Then I met Robin for lunch, Carter started making a new weird noise that makes him throw up haha. Then we went to baby'srus and picked out things until I realized I forgot my wallet! They will have to wait until Friday. So Josh & I have been getting along really well. Our family is coming back together & I love every minute. I should be working out but im being lazy & it's so late. Well better get movin or i'll gain just sitting here.

Since I am obsessive about taking pictures of Carter I am going to have to send off 250 pictures to Walmart to be printed out so I can clear some space on here ha. If you want some let me know :D



2 comments:

potsy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
One proud Mommie said...

I'm so happy for you. The picture Of Carter looking up at Daddy is classic. Miss you guys. E mail me you number :) I want to get together before I have to go back to school. XOXO