Friday, March 20, 2009

Feel like writting

So I am working 6 days a week. Stressful!! Poor little Carter man it's hard on him. Luckily I said a prayer and now have some half days off. I can't wait to finally spend some one on one time with Carter. I am looking forward to seeing my girls threw the week & my family of coarse!! Im taking online classes at night to get my child care certificate. I have 50 hours to go :( I feel very accomplished lately & I am SOOOO shocked how Carter has changed. I feel like each week hes changed.

I get to spend some whole days with him in his classroom now. I watched how he is with his teachers and his little pals and its like hes finally at home with them. There are still days where he cries a little and wants his mommy but hes loving school. He eats all his lunch at school, nap time-walks over to his mat, pops that binkie and goes right to sleep!!! I am so proud :D I was watching him play today and he stacked 5 blocks on top of each other, I thought that was pretty good.

Were changing Carter's room right now. It's a beach theme very cute. Josh and I are making almost all of the decorations which makes is special. I will put some pics up when it is done.

Life is really good right now. Missing family lately need more time for that & friends <3

1 comment:

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

I can't wait to see pictures of Carter's room! I can't believe how big he's getting!