Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Things

Carter has been eating little rice puffs for the past month but today for the first time he pinched one with his fingers and fed himself. He is crawling and trying to climb everything! He feeds himself the bottle almost all the time now which is nice. He is waving every now and then I want to record it. It's so adorable. He is now 18lbs!! He is getting so big :D I'm going to find a job over night now or work part time in the early morning. I am going back to school! I am going to take two online classes to bring up my g.p.a and then I qualify for a free tuition and medical assisting program at "Daytona State College". Wish me luck.


These are Carter's options for a Halloween outfit let me know your opinion.


3 comments:

Terry said...

They are both too cute! It would be too hard to decide between the two.

Hill said...

This one is hard. Thy are both so freaking cute.. I would say go with the Monkey.

Cameron Family said...

I think they are both cute, but I LOVE the monkey! Josh was like a little monkey growing up climbing all over everything and I am sure Carter will be the same!