Friday, June 20, 2008

Ponte Vedra!!

I went & stayed at the condo this week & had the best time!! I walked, shopped & relaxed. I spent some time with the neighbors down stairs haha they were so nice! They even did my laundry for me how nice is that! I loved spending time with Josh we had a really good week! I love it there I didn't want to leave! I think that will be my future town within the next year. I would love to live there! I plan to go again before I start working. I am looking forward to it!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

you can see the red in his hair what a cuttie

Cameron Family said...

He is such a cutie! I love watching them in the JOhnny Jumper! That is always so much fun!

Vause Family said...

Hey! I did not know you have a blog! I found you on Rachels blog.
Wow he has gotten so big! I think we are planning on coming to Daytona next week we will have to get together and let the kids play!