Sunday, May 11, 2008

My First Mother's Day!!

What a wonderful day! I have never been so HAPPY in my entire life!! I have been glowing all day! I am such a proud Mommy! I am so in love with my little man! I had a great day with my family & got some really nice gifts. My two favorites were my beautiful engraved Carter necklace that Joshua got me (he listened this time) hah, and the new weight watchers scale! Haha whoohoo! Im worn out from a long day with a teething overtired little boy. He is finally peacefully asleep. Well for a couple hours : )














Showing off my necklace

We had a Fun Day!







P.S. I LOVE MY MOM!!





He has only been making these noises for the past two days. I took him on Saturday to Jenn's birthday at Mike & Allyson's there were tons of kids there. He was very observant I think he picked it up from all of the little ones. It's too funny!



3 comments:

Terry said...

I'm glad your first Mother's Day was so wonderful. What a cute little guy you have. Keep the pictures coming!

amy said...

Cute pictures of you two! I hope you had a great Mother's Day. Looks like Josh did a great job of spoiling you!

Cameron Family said...

He is a cute little boy and growing. I love his little giggles!