Friday, May 2, 2008

Jenn's Shower

Jenn's shower was last Saturday and it was adorable! The theme was was pink & brown and it was really cute. I am so excited to meet her little girl! If Tyler is that good looking I know she will be beautiful!




Carter had a really hard night last night but is much MUCH better today!! I am really sick right now and my stomach is absolutely killing me. I don't know what is wrong but I have been like this for the week. I am in a lot of pain. Ouch. Anyways tomorrow is going to be a proactive day and Carter is going to grandma Robin's house.

I started scrap booking and it's adorable. Im hooked.

Goodnight

1 comment:

Cameron Family said...

I love scrapbooking. It is addicting and can get expensive, but it is so much fun when you are working on a baby book!